Position: NodeJS Backend developer
1. Communicate with the front-end to assist in developing server-side APIs
2. Working with Teammates to complete Backend API coding
3. Assist in formulating development rules and processes
4. Design data structure and streamline business logic
1. Known Nodejs operating mechanism, proficient in designing and developing web applications based on Nodejs
2. Known with Node.js, Express, Nestjs, and Prisma frameworks, with practical application experience is better
3. Want develop self in backend developing tech with NodeJS.
4. Known with API design, familiar with TCP and HTTP protocols
5. Known with database design, relational database MySQL, and non-relational database MongoDB
6. Known with Redis caching
8. Known given to experience in constructing React and React Native projects
9. Known given to those with experience using Linux
10. Known with Node.js building and packaging tools, such as Yarn/webpack/rollback
11. Known with code management Git and able to use Jira Confluence
11. Good teamwork spirit, communication skills, coordination ability, and quick learning ability
12. Good coding style, write code with high readability and easy maintenance
Expected onboard date: Feb 1st 2024
AIA Digital+ China is a is a Technology, Digital and Analytics innovation hub dedicated to powering AIA to be more efficient, connected and innovative as it fulfils its Purpose to help millions of people across Asia-Pacific live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
AIA Digital+ is central to AIA’s goal of being a customer-centric and world-class digital insurer, delivering world class services for our customers, partners and employees wherever they are.
We believe in finding new ways every day to shape a better tomorrow. To enhance our business, we turn this belief into action through innovation and progressive solutions that are efficient, scalable and agile.
AIA Digital+ is part of AIA Group Limited.