1. To Manage routine production purchase order activities, supplier delivery measurement.
2. To keep a suitable stock level to improve stock turn base on team target
3. To fix supplier payment issue related to planning team
4. To satisfy bond material management requirements
5. Part shortage management to meet production requirement
1. Responsibilities (Using e.g. bullet points, identify the detailed aspects and specific responsibilities of the role)
2. To ensure Purchase Order are placed as directed by the ERP system and action exception messages according to agreed guidelines.
3. To amend purchase orders delivery date as necessary to ensure to match production plan and ERP plan Capital Meet-ing.
4. To ensure that stock levels are maintained in accordance with departmental policy specified at the Working Capital Meeting.
5. To manage internal requests for material, such as, application or lend to other department
6. To incorporate engineering changes into the plan so that product improvements are introduced quickly and cost ef-fectively. This includes amending outstanding Purchase Orders as advised by design change operation planner
7. To participate in daily production line meeting
8. To resolve invoice non-conformances (or escalate to the Purchasing Department as appropriate)
9. To ensure FRU or option Manufacturing Orders for the production schedule are maintained as required.
10. To continue improve stock control to meet department target
11. To take another task assigned by manage or team leader
12. To give technical guidance to junior planer/buyer assistant
13. Any other tasks assigned by manager.
Education & Major, Certification 教育学历及专业，资质证书
At least junior college in Business related subject desired
Knowledge, Experience & Skills (Necessary Items) 知识、经验和技能（必须项）
1. Experience of an MRP environment desirable, Experience of ERP (Movex) an advantage.
有MRP环境工作的经验，ERP (Movex) 经验优先
2. Experience of working in a relevant Material function
3. Willingness to accept responsibility
4. Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills in English.
5. Experience of Microsoft Office Suite an advantage.
6. At least 2 years industrial work experience.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills (Preferred Items) 知识、经验和技能（加分项及优先考虑项）
1. Preferably for a medium to large global company within planning, buying or supply chain function在中型或者大型跨国公司的计划、采购或供应链部门工作者优先
2. Well-developed IT skills and use of ERP systems
3. Excellent written and verbal English
Other Competencies 其他能力（加分项及优先考虑项）
2. Good communication skills
3. Ability to expedite to achieve objectives and work on own initiative
Elekta is a human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders.
Elekta is a high technology medical device company working with the latest technology and tools within the development of software, electronics and hardware. Our manufacturing site has recently seen major investment in the latest tools and processes required to provide an efficient manufacturing process.
Elekta was founded in 1972 by the late Lars Leksell, Professor of Neurosurgery at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. Today, Elekta solutions in oncology and neurosurgery are used in over 5,000 hospitals globally, and every day more than 100,000 patients receive diagnosis, treatment or follow-up with the help of a solution from the Elekta Group.
Elekta employs around 2,500 employees globally. The corporate headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on the Nordic Exchange under the ticker EKTAb.
Elekta has two legal entities, one JV, and one branch organization in China with functions of R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, QA/RA, and other support functions.
Legal Entities: Elekta (Shanghai) Instruments Ltd, located in Shanghai and Beijing; Shanghai Elekta Oncology Systems Ltd, located in Shanghai
Joint Venture: Elekta BMEI (Beijing) Medical Equipment Co. Ltd, located in Beijing
Branch organization: CMS Worldwide Corp. Shanghai Rep. Office, located in Shanghai
Elekta’s culture values diversity. By combining different traditions and backgrounds of all our employees we can create a positive and flexible organization.
We provide the opportunity and support to enable individuals to use their competencies to develop within a global environment.
Join us, by working together we can fight serious disease and enhance quality of life.
医科达 AB （公众）公司在华独资及合资企业
医科达 AB （公众）公司是跨国性医疗技术集团，总部设在瑞典斯德哥尔摩，并在斯德哥尔摩证交所上市。医科达 AB （公众） 公司是 医科达北研（北京）医疗器械有限公司、医科达（上海）医疗器械有限公司、以及上海医科达放疗设备有限公司的母公司。
医科达 AB （公众）公司在华独资及合资企业主要经营放疗和神经外科两大类产品，包括直线加速器、LEKSELL伽玛刀及其相关附属产品，致力于建立本地化的研发、生产和技术支持，为客户提供更完善的服务。我们在此虚位以待，邀您共创中国放疗和神经外科的未来。