1. Translate clinical instructions from Chinese into English, and
English into Chinese. (Training for clinical terminology and expressions will
2. Support project organization and management via supporting
overall admin, logistical tasks
3. Scheduling appointments with doctors across Asia Pacific for
interviews and meetings. Brief doctors about the project and interview outline.
(the person doesn’t need to conduct the interview)
4. Call tracking, documentation, invoice/payment tracking with
5. Response to general requests and queries from doctors.
6. Preparing interview materials and maintaining files and
documentation for Clinical Protocol Specialists.
7. Coordinate, consolidating and updating project documents for
8. Providing support to Clinical Protocol Specialists and Project
Leader when needed.
9. Communication channel between doctors and project team members.
(for non-English speaking doctors)
1. English and Mandarin Chinese at professional level, fluent in
verbal and written English communication.
2. Good communication, time management, and organizational skills.
3. Skill in using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
4. Ability to work and communicate effectively and handle multiple
assignments in a remote environment.
5. Bachelor degree
6. Medical or dental experience is a plus but not mandatory.
7. Secretarial support experience is a plus but not mandatory.