HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
If you are our APJ Alliance Partner Programs Operation Marketing Process Lead in China , you will have a chance to
1. Based on appropriate analysis of marketing information, provide value-added business performance analytics and optimization recommendations that enable continuous improvement across the Marketing organization to drive incremental demand generation or improve marketing productivity.
2. Research and evaluate opportunity to apply common methods and frameworks across analytic projects to allow for reuse of modeling and more efficient solutions to marketing needs.
3. Recommend go-to-market actions based on analytical findings to senior leaders.
4. Work with business marketing teams to develop comprehensive understanding of marketing investment opportunities/trade-offs and translate that understanding into detailed requirements.
5. Manage internal and external resources to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget.
6. Implement marketing process and tools such as MRM, CRM CKM to drive performance management/productivity.
7. Develop marketing and sales policies with particular focus on specific product line and/or region in compliance with local regulations.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
1. BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
2. 7+ years marketing and project management or operational experience.
3. Experience in Marketing database such as MRM or CRM applications; statistics background a plus.
4. Advanced statistics background for analytical positions preferred (advanced degree with research and statistical focus background).
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
2. In-depth knowledge of marketing activities and practices and procedures.
3. In-depth knowledge of and/or experience in business and marketing strategies.
4. Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal and project management skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
6. Excellent negotiating and change management skills.
7. Ability to interface effectively with management team and functional disciplines.
8. Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
9. Excellent execution skills.