1. Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans.
2. Supports the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
3. Measures business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
4. Executes market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
5. Works with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Strong passion for IT industry
2. Basic knowledge of research methodology.
3. Demonstrated analytical thinking, knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
4. Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Basic understanding of project management methodology.